Here are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for Sept. 5 through Sept. 11. Individuals can file Chapter 7 petitions (asking that debts be liquidated); Chapter 12 (a simplified reorganization method for farmers and ranchers whose gross debt does not exceed $1.5 million); and Chapter 13 (a plan to repay some debts in three to five years). Businesses can file Chapter 11 petitions to reorganize their debts under a court-approved plan for repayment.
• Aberdeen: Darin Jay Dockter, Chapter 7; Michael Allen Vadakin, Chapter 7; Jarami Jay Van Wagner, Chapter 7.
• Baltic: Mikeal Jon Harkema, Chapter 13; Jennifer Dawn Harkema, Chapter 13.
• Brookings: Angela Ruth Gonzalez, Chapter 7.
• Deadwood: Vickie Lynn Blakney, Chapter 7.
• Hartford: Nathaniel James Delaney, Chapter 7; Jenna Ann Delaney, Chapter 7.
• Hayti: Benjamin Jacob Stormo, Chapter 7; Riahnnon Kay Stormo, Chapter 7.
• Huron: Andrea Louise Stahl, Chapter 7.
• Mitchell: Janet Marie Conzemius, Chapter 7.
• Rapid City: Terry Joe Richards, Chapter 7; Wayne Eric Doering, Chapter 7.
• Salem: Anpo Winyan Godfrey, Chapter 7.
• Sioux Falls: Zenia Jamilec Turcios, Chapter 7; Alvin VanDenTop Jr., Chapter 7; Kyle Joseph Carlson, Chapter 7; Arliss Fay Chinn, Chapter 7; Nathan Lemuel Dow, Chapter 7; Rebecca Jo Dow, Chapter 7; Paul Raymond Dudley, Chapter 13; Elizabeth Dudley, Chapter 13; Timothy Edward Garry, Chapter 13; Cathy Darlene Garry, Chapter 13.
• Spearfish: Danielle Lynn Langer, Chapter 7.
• Watertown: Dustin Allen Heaton, Chapter 7.
• Yankton: Adeline Floraine Ryken, Chapter 7.