Here are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for June 26 through July 2. Individuals can file Chapter 7 petitions (asking that debts be liquidated); Chapter 12 (a simplified reorganization method for farmers and ranchers whose gross debt does not exceed $1.5 million); and Chapter 13 (a plan to repay some debts in three to five years). Businesses can file Chapter 11 petitions to reorganize their debts under a court-approved plan for repayment.
• Brandon: Darius Bruno Polk, Chapter 7.
• Brookings: Zachary Kyle Hopp, Chapter 7.
• Centerville: Benji Lea Cook, Chapter 7; Misty Johnson Cook, Chapter 7.
• Harrison: Nancy Jo Hawley, Chapter 7.
• Huron: Lavonne Louise Luellman, Chapter 7.
• Lake Norden: Ciara Ann McNamara, Chapter 7.
• Milbank: Susan Agnes Lester, Chapter 7.
• New Underwood: Vickie Lee Sletto, Chapter 7.
• Rapid City: Betty Lou Kobes, Chapter 7.
• Sioux Falls: Jose Antonio Lujardo Jr., Chapter 7; Darla Eve Vogt, Chapter 7; Megan Elizabeth Houck, Chapter 7; Martin Floyd Benning, Chapter 7; Brenda Leanor Benning, Chapter 7.
• Spearfish: BJay Lee Nagel, Chapter 7.
• Summerset: Lawrence Ray Harris Jr., Chapter 7.
• Tea: Brandon Roy Cuppy, Chapter 13; Tanya Ann Cuppy, Chapter 13; David Edward Anderson, Chapter 7; Nedean Marie Anderson, Chapter 7.
• Watertown: Jeffrey Jon Penning, Chapter 7; Amanda Jean Penning, Chapter 7.
• Woonsocket: Scott Lee Hines, Chapter 7.