Here are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for April 24 through April 30. Individuals can file Chapter 7 petitions (asking that debts be liquidated); Chapter 12 (a simplified reorganization method for farmers and ranchers whose gross debt does not exceed $1.5 million); and Chapter 13 (a plan to repay some debts in three to five years). Businesses can file Chapter 11 petitions to reorganize their debts under a court-approved plan for repayment.
• Aberdeen: Keith Allen Rohrbach, Chapter 7.
• Belle Fourche: Chance Lea Alberts, Chapter 7.
• Box Elder: Angela Gail McKee, Chapter 7; Roberta Kaye Snell, Chapter 7; Lloyd George Snell, Chapter 7.
• Brookings: Brian Lee Hoflock, Chapter 7; Kimberly Bernice Hoflock, Chapter 7; Kris Albert Knutson, Chapter 7.
• Deadwood: Shanna Christin Knox, Chapter 7.
• Madison: Timothy Dean Grimm, Chapter 7.
• Platte: Jeff Alan Engebretson, Chapter 7; Rhonda Kay Engebretson, Chapter 7;
• Rapid City: Jo Marie Hanson-Dowdy, Chapter 7.
• Sioux Falls: Nathan William MacTaggart, Chapter 7; Kenneth LeRoy Mayes Sr., Chapter 7; Dorothy Imine Mays, Chapter 7; Philip Charles Glessinger Jr., Chapter 7; Richard Edward Mott, Chapter 13; Eva Mott, Chapter 13; Carrie Ann Peltier, Chapter 7; Charles Jason Jacobs, Chapter 7; Carey Eloise Jacobs, Chapter 7.
• Spearfish: Debora Louise Collins, Chapter 7; Sara Jo Risseeuw, Chapter 7.
• Watertown: William Keith Mayo, chapter 13; Heidi Ann Mayo, Chapter 13.
• White: John Edward Kregel, Chapter 7; Janiece Dawn Kregel, Chapter 7.