This photo taken in 1919 shows the Spear’s Moving Company, owned by Isaac Spears, moving a building from Main Street, down Third Avenue to another location, to be used as storage. Pulling the building is two Nash Quads. In the background is the United Methodist Church. (Photo courtesy of Mitchell Area Historical Society and Dodd Hanson)
BACK IN TIME: Spears Moving Co.