Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Aberdeen family treated for carbon monoxide

Email News Alerts

ABERDEEN (AP) — Four members of an Aberdeen family were taken to a hospital after being overcome by carbon monoxide gas.

The American News reports that two officers responded to the family's home Sunday afternoon and carried the family members to safety. They were taken to a hospital to be treated for carbon monoxide poisoning.

Advertisement

Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call (605) 996-5514 and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness