2011-2012 budget on table for school board tonight
The Mitchell school board will hold a public hearing today to discuss 2011-12 K-14 budgets.
The board will meet at Room 116 of Mitchell Technical Institute's north campus at 5 p.m. The meeting is open to the public.
In other business, the board:
* Will consider approving the minutes from the July 11 board meeting.
* Will consider an approval of claims.
* Will consider approving requests for school exemptions per SDCL 13-27-3.
* Will consider open enrollment applications for the 2011-12 school year.
* Will consider personnel items.
* Will hear board members' reports and commentary.
* Will hear the superintendent's report.
* Will hear public comments.