Bankruptcies for Jan. 18 through Jan. 24
Here are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for Jan.18 through Jan. 24. Individuals can file Chapter 7 petitions (asking that debts be liquidated); Chapter 12 (a simplified reorganization method for farmers and ranchers whose gross debt does not exceed $1.5 million); and Chapter 13 (a plan to repay some debts in three to five years). Businesses can file Chapter 11 petitions to reorganize their debts under a court-approved plan for repayment.
• Big Stone City: Tyler Alan Luvern Gertsema, Chapter 7; Takara Jean DeAnn Gertsema, Chapter 7.
• Box Elder: Donald Christian Ringstad, Chapter 7; Sarah Marie Ringstad, Chapter 7.
• Fort Pierre: Chance Tanner Whidby, Chapter 7.
• Huron: Mario Khalil Azar, Chapter 7; Michelle Kay Azar, Chapter 7.
• Rapid City: Gerald Henry Arntz, Chapter 13.
• Redfield: Tena Lynn Fowlds, Chapter 7.
• Sioux Falls: Brandon James Hoag, Chapter 7; Marisa Lee Hoag, Chapter 7; Tracy Alan Gordon, Chapter 13.
• Volin: Charles Noble White, Chapter 7.
• Worthing: Jessica Elizabeth Herbert, Chapter 13.